Amway Persona Soap | Review

                           
Hello lovelies, today I have come up with a soap review. Yes, it's bit strange because people generally don't review any soaps as such but I tried this one and thought why not tell you guys about this.

Latest I tried my hands on some products from Amway and to my amuse, I liked them all. Earlier I reviewed the Kiwi Fruit face wash and today it's soap. So without any further delays, let's know about it.

PRICE :  ₹153 for 225 grams 


SHELF LIFE : 24 months 

PACKAGING : It comes in a square cardboard box white in color with a picture of the soap in milk and almonds in it.


When you will open the pack, you will be surprised to see that there are 3 soaps, each very well packaged with the cost and manufacturing printed on it. 
So basically, you will get 3 soaps each of 75 grams. Isn't it lovely ? 😊

FRAGRANCE : It is really awesome, mild something like almonds and butter. Can't explain exactly 😀

COLOR & SHAPE : I can say very similar to that of Dove.


INGREDIENTS : Sweet Almond Oil , Glycerin and Vitamin E.


WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT :

  • First of all, it's fragrance is heaven. I simply adore it. For all those who do not like strong fragrance and like sweet but lasting one, this one is for you. 👍

  • The softness you feel after taking a shower with it is unmatched till now. Unlike other soaps which provides temporary softness, it provides a permanent one and you can feel it throughout the day.

  • It gives 3 soaps in one pack which is very good. The best part is that each one is packaged very nicely with the manufacturing date on it. So you don't need to preserve the outer package for the dates.

  • It lathers very easily and despite of the fact that it contains almond oil , it does leaves the skin oily or heavy giving a feeling that it's not washed out properly.

  • It is not compulsory to take the whole pack. Each soap has its cost printed on it (₹51). You can ask the distributor to provide you a single one.

  • Many soaps have the problem that it dissolves very fast and you feel like that it gets finished soon. Not a problem in this one 😊

  • Last but not the least, it is made up of almond oil and Vitamin E which is a good boost for your skin. 

MY RATING : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OVERALL VERDICT : I have become a big fan of this soap from Amway. It's been a month I am using it and will recommend you all to try it. It's a worth your pockets and skin both.

I wish Amway do come with more of these products with different fragrance and ingredients. Till then, I will continue with this one. 😄

Amway Kiwi Fruit Face Wash Review

1 comment:

  1. Pratha Naturals Sea Waves With Lime Handmade Soap Perfectly blended beauty treatment for the skin which is highly exposed throughout the day and the skin involved in high physical activity.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Kheer Recipe

                            An apple a day, keeps the doctor away !  Hi friends, I hope you all have listened this popular phrase ...