Vlcc Papaya & Apricot face scrub Review


Hello  ladies, today I am going to review Vlcc Papaya & Apricot face scrub.  I am great fond of herbal beauty products and Vlcc is one of them.  Now, coming to its review..

Cost: ₹156

Shelf life : 3 years,  by the time it will be used completely.

Appearance & texture : It comes in white creamy form with two different  minute particles.  First  one is orange in color,  small in size, found in more quantity.  Second one is brown  or black in color, bigger in size, fewer in number but harder than the previous  one.


Smell: A combination of flowery and fruity smell similar to that of Papaya.  I simply loved it!!

Pros : As clearly written,  it is a mild scrub but I can say it is a "gentle scrub".  It washes out the dirt and dead skin gently and the best part is that you can use it daily or on an alternate basis.  You don't have to wait for the weekend to exfoliate your skin. It's not at all going to hurt your skin when used daily.

How I used it : I used it not only as a scrub but also as a massage cream.  In short,  two in one formula for me.

Cons : Not good as a foot scrub or for those who likes hard scrub.

Overall : Thumbs up for this product from vlcc.  With such cost and effective results it's worth buying  again👍👍

MY RATING : ⭐⭐⭐🌠


2 comments:

  1. I am very ecstatic when I am reading this blog post because it is written in a good manner and the writing topic for the blog is excellent. Thanks for sharing valuable information. Also get to know about himalaya purifying neem scrub

    ReplyDelete

Apple Kheer Recipe

                            An apple a day, keeps the doctor away !  Hi friends, I hope you all have listened this popular phrase ...