Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara | Waterproof | Review

                             

Every girl likes the volume in their eyelashes like the dolls. But how can we get it instantly. No doubt, there are many natural ways to get long and thick eye lashes. But in order to highlight them, we definitely need a good mascara and what if it's super affordable. 

I bring to you the Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara. Moving on to its review.

PRICE : ₹275 for 9.2ml

SHELF LIFE : 36 months 

PACKAGING : It comes in a sleek tube with a black container and silver coated wand. You just need to roll that cap and your mascara wand comes along ! 

                           


MY EXPERIENCE OF USING MAYBELLINE HYPER CURL VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA

  • First of all, I would like to mention that it stands true to what it claims. Yes, it is waterproof. I applied it and after washing my face, my eye lashes were the same. It is lovely !

  • It adds volume to your eyelashes without much effort. The curl can be easily noticed by you and even the people around you.

  • Its not at all pricey. In this price it's difficult to get a good waterproof mascara.

  • You can definitely go for the other mascaras from Maybelline but this one is best for beginners and for daily wear.

  • Apart from giving volume, many mascaras do lengthens your eyelashes instantly so that it gets curled easily. This one takes time to do that. You need to apply two coats to do the same.

MY RATING : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

                       
You can see the difference in both the eyes. I have applied the mascara in my right eye only. The lashes are preety distinct, longer, darker with curl on the edges.

OVERALL VERDICT : I would highly recommend this mascara not only for beginners but for those who are searching for a waterproof mascara as well. You need to try it at least once and see the change in your lashes.

I hope you liked my post. Keep following my blog on all social networking sites. I will be back soon with another review/ tutorial. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Kheer Recipe

                            An apple a day, keeps the doctor away !  Hi friends, I hope you all have listened this popular phrase ...